Where is the blocking mode on my S5?

A

AC Question

Can't find Blocking Mode on S5...

Ever since they rolled out Lollipop... I can't find Blocking Mode. Please help me. I really dislike this new software update.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Can't find Blocking Mode on S5...

Ever since they rolled out Lollipop... I can't find Blocking Mode. Please help me. I really dislike this new software update.
Hello.

I think what may be looking for is Settings>Sound and notification>Interruptions. I remember reading somewhere interruptions replaced blocking mode.

Sent from my splendid Note 4.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Thank you! I found it and set it up. Not very user friendly. I like the other version better. I'm grateful for your help!
If you have any other questions, let me know. I am aware that users are complainin about this and it's not just on Android Central. Be aware that you are not the only one. :')

Sent from my splendid Note 4.

OverLordOfYou

May 31, 2010
Visit site

samtes

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site

Before the update to Lollipop the blocking mode allow you to forward calls directly to voicemail.
It will sends all calls from the selected caller directly to voicemail.

This setting that you show us, does work and does block calls. But when I test it, it
ring once and goes to straight to voicemail. I don’t want it to ring at all. When someone
calls, I want it to go straight to voicemail just like the phone is in sleep mode.

Thanks again for the info - OverLordOfYou

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair