Samsung Galaxy s5. Never had this problem before. I started getting error messages that some of the MP3 files I was downloading could not be supported. Now everytime I do a search, it comes up with 'no results found'

I have installed and uninstalled many different downloader apps and all the same result. I deleted all my music in case any mp3 file was infected. now I have no music, and no way to get it back!
    02-10-2015 12:10 PM
    Samsung Galaxy s5. Never had this problem before. I started getting error messages that some of the MP3 files I was downloading could not be supported. Now everytime I do a search, it comes up with 'no results found'

I have installed and uninstalled many different downloader apps and all the same result. I deleted all my music in case any mp3 file was infected. now I have no music, and no way to get it back!
    after copying your music back toy your phone download a music player app from the Play Store. Most wills up port the file formats you are trying to play.
    02-10-2015 01:34 PM
    I'm having the same problem and I can't find an answer. I download the app and I get no search results. The same app worked on my S3, in fact still works. Just not on my S5.I'm stumped right now.
    03-16-2015 06:02 AM
    Actually i had the same problem, except without the error messages. no matter what app i downloaded, nothing came up, and it was cause my USB Debugging was on. Go turn that off and you can find music again
    09-14-2015 08:35 PM
    I have the same problem last 2 months ..deleted mp3 app had good songs App was deleted when my ****ty Verizon note 3 rebooted... ****ty phone garbage service..between that happening and lack of service when needed ..looks like Iike i will be contacting provider to cancel all 3 phones on account..phones were smarter before they flipped..4 g my ***
    11-05-2015 12:11 AM