My blocking mode has disappeared since I updated my Samsung Galaxy S5, why is that?

A

AC Question

Since I updated my device last week my blocking mode is no longer available and I was wondering why that is?

jimmy math

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
Thanks OverLordOfYou got my blocker back now if someone can help me get rid of this ugly pumpkin color txt screen and give me back my battery time and who knows what else that got screwed

Mary Zyk

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Thank you, this worked perfectly! Just switched from an s3 to an s5 and couldn't find blocking mode anywhere. I use blocking mode every night while I'm sleeping, since it allows my allowed contacts to still call if they need me, but I'm not pestered by notifications all night. I agree with Jimmy, now if only I could change the pumpkin color on text I'd be happy with my new s5, lol!

ldesboro

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
Thank you. I found the "do not disturb mode", but can't figure out how to customize the calls that I want to be able to come through like I used to. I could allow my kid's calls to ring through for emergency purposes, but it doesn't seem to give me the option to specify certain people now. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

LeanMeanT

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Idesboro, I had mine customized too. In the new DND, it appears to use your Favorites from Contacts as those allowed through the DND. Go to Settings/My Device/Sounds and notifications/Do not disturb/Allow exceptions and you'll see Calls and messages from Favorite contacts only. So you may have to redo your Favorites if you don't want some of them to ring through.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci