I recently had to use my insurance to replace my phone because an angry now ex destroyed mine, the replacement works great.... until i go into my contacts and try to open "contacts to display" it pops up with a box saying "SIM card initializing..." that never goes away.i have only found stuff on that about s4 which i do not and have never owned. i need some insight on what to do without having to deal with my provider cuz im T totally over dealing with this kinda crap. any insight will help please and thanks!!! =)
    02-10-2015 10:09 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Is the SIM card in your current phone the same one that was in your previous destroyed phone? Did you have contacts saved to the SIM card on that old phone?
    02-11-2015 12:39 AM
    its the same sim card from my old phone and i didnt store any contacts to it i stored them to my sd card and my verizon cloud. pretty sure that is said no contacts stored to sim card when i accidentally hit it before in my old phone... =/ and my computer wont install my verizon software assistant software either separate issue tho lol
    02-14-2015 08:18 PM
    I'd contact Asurion and ask them to replace the defective phone they sent you.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    02-14-2015 10:41 PM
    Not sure what to do next, sorry. Try bringing it to your Verizon store and show them the problem.
    02-14-2015 10:41 PM
    I recently had to use my insurance to replace my phone because an angry now ex destroyed mine, the replacement works great.... until i go into my contacts and try to open "contacts to display" it pops up with a box saying "SIM card initializing..." that never goes away.i have only found stuff on that about s4 which i do not and have never owned. i need some insight on what to do without having to deal with my provider cuz im T totally over dealing with this kinda crap. any insight will help please and thanks!!! =)
    All replacements do come with a 1 year limited warranty. We'd be happy to look into this further for you. Please email us at socialmediateam@asurion.com with your claim number and the best number to reach you. Thanks!
    B. Diddy likes this.
    02-16-2015 12:56 PM