Hi,
    Every time I am trying to attach a picture from the Gallery to a Yahoo email I cannot see anything in it.
    Opening the Gallery is showing all the pictures and screenshots I have made and you can select to forward them via email.
    There is no account signed up to the Gallery and not really any options I can change.

Thanks
    02-11-2015 08:26 AM
    Hi,
    Every time I am trying to attach a picture from the Gallery to a Yahoo email I cannot see anything in it.
    Opening the Gallery is showing all the pictures and screenshots I have made and you can select to forward them via email.
    There is no account signed up to the Gallery and not really any options I can change.

Thanks
    Hello. Welcome to Android Central.

I don't know which device you have so I am taking my Samsung as an example.

I use the Yahoo app, and Yahoo is my default on the Samsung Email app.

On the Yahoo app, an attachment icon does not appear when composing a new message until you enter the main message field.

Opening Gallery - Photo - Share does give me a Yahoo icon, so I can start an email from there.
    There is an attachment icon on the email app and that too gives me a (correction) Gallery option.

Let us know what device you have.

Having said all that, I tried to send an email word attachment just now on a public computer from a thumb drive. For once there was no attachment option, a window appeared briefly about administrator denial. Yahoo has had problems with their certificates on browsers.

02-11-2015 10:06 AM
    what type of devices and are you using the app or browser?
    02-11-2015 10:42 AM