Hi, went on my phone the other day and completly ouyt of the blue I no longer have any network and am connected to an emergency line. I have ordered a new sim, reset everything, tried all I can think of and to no avail. Please help me out.
    Thanks - Tom
    02-11-2015 02:22 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone, and which carrier? Have you actually tried the new SIM card? Have you spoken to your carrier? Are you able to try the old SIM in another phone? If it works in the other phone, then the cell radio in your current phone might have failed.
    02-11-2015 06:24 PM
    Hi thanks for the reply, it is the Samsung galaxy s5 (g900f) on the carrier three. The phone does not connect three networks even after searching for them sand showing 5hem, it does not get past the registering on network message. I have replaced the sum and tested it in other phones it fully works, I have true other brands of sum cards other than three in the phone O2 and tesco which both work. I am really stuffed I have sent it back to Samsung who did nothing which was a waste of a fortnight and now I am left with a broken phone that can't register on my network, please note this was fully working on this phone before. The imei is clean and not mulled. Thanks for any help - Tom
    02-26-2015 04:13 PM