Hey everybody. I recently did a factory reset on my galaxy s5 because it wasn't working at full speed. Before I did that I made 100% sure to back up everything on my phone and made sure the backup and auto restore were checked. But when it restored and I signed in to my accounts nothing was being restored back onto my phone. I waited awhile thinking it'll take time to restore all my photos but 7 hours passed now and still nothing. I need help, please any advice will be greatly appreciated
    02-11-2015 10:01 PM
    Hey everybody. I recently did a factory reset on my galaxy s5 because it wasn't working at full speed. Before I did that I made 100% sure to back up everything on my phone and made sure the backup and auto restore were checked. But when it restored and I signed in to my accounts nothing was being restored back onto my phone. I waited awhile thinking it'll take time to restore all my photos but 7 hours passed now and still nothing. I need help, please any advice will be greatly appreciated
    Photos should have been sync'd to your Google account. Download the photos app login to the account. See if the photos are available on the app. Photos can also be viewed online via the photos option in your Google account.

If you don't see the photos then those didn't sync. Be sure to go into system settings - applications - accounts and check the appropriate boxes you want sync'd. As for that backup option, it isn't a complete backup solution. It'll re-download apps and certainly settings automatically, but not photos, texts, call log, etc.
    02-11-2015 11:21 PM
    Okay so I saw that my photos were backed up but how can I transfer them to my gallery? Thanks
    02-12-2015 06:44 PM