Why isn't my Android Calendar syncing with Google Calendar?

A

AC Question

Android Calendar not syncing with Google Calendar

So I had a Samsuna Galaxy S4 and I used the calendar that is already on there ( not the Blue icon Google Calendar) but the green one called calendar.

I got a Note 2 and for some reason the dates and events I have are not syncing on it.

I have tried to sync everything from the old to the new one. I downloaded the the Google calendar but it sucks.

Please help.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: Android Calendar not syncing with Google Calendar

Hello. Welcome to Android Central.

The green Samsung calendar app is sometimes called S-Planner. Samsung's calendar app come with three main calendars, and more can be added, like Outlook (Hotmail) etc.
You can choose to use and display one or all.
Google Calendar is one. Samsung Calendar is another, My Calendar is the other. Samsung calendar can sync via your Samsung account in the Accounts - Samsung setting. My Calendar is also Samsung but it's a device only calendar as such, but it can be synced to Samsung Kies on a pc, and via Kies it did/does sync with Microsoft Outlook.

Check your Samsung account settings on your new Note. If you had used My Calendar you would only get the appointments if you had used Kies to Sync previously.

Give the Google Calendar app a try. It should also be able to display My Calendar and Samsung calendar, and is quite good when you start to use it.

2e32f95e4deac58b1aebbcefbe7e3d72.jpg