Why won't my battery charge past 2?

A

AC Question

Battery won't charge past 2% then glitches out.

This is my second intuition and I'm having the same problem. Verizon won't replace it unless I want to pay full retail price for it which is out of the question right now.

What happens is, sometime it charges, sometimes it won't. I'll have it plugged in and it will say the battery is at 2%. Then I'll unplug it, and the battery will show half full. Then it will drop down to almost dead in a matter of minutes. But then when I plug it back in again, it will say that the battery has 65% (or whatever it feels like showing) life left. then it will slowly go back down to 2% while plugged in.

If I'm lucky, the battery will sometimes show 100% full and I can get maybe 20 minutes of use out of it. Basically, I can't use it unless it's plugged in. Otherwise, it dies no matter what the true percentage is.

I hope this makes sense to someone out there, I'm about ready to pull my hair out trying to fix this thing.

Any help would be appreciated. I've tried doing a hard restore and taking out the battery and letting it sit for a while. So far nothing has worked.

Please help?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Battery won't charge past 2% then glitches out.

What phone do you have? It sounds like a battery problem. Have you considered replacing the battery if it's removable?

bendert17

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
Re: Battery won't charge past 2% then glitches out.

Sorry, I'm new to this forum and thought I was posting in the LG Intuition section. I have the LG Intuition and yes, I've tried replacing the battery and have had no luck. It still does the same thing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908