I had a Samsung Note 3 earlier in the year and had a Ballistic case on it. I tripped, the phone fell and well that's the end of that story. I am now getting the Note 4 and am highly conscious about what phone case to get for this one (besides an armored truck). Right now I am using an iPhone that has an Otterbox. Love the box, just not the price. Want great protection but not cheap protection (looks I mean). Any feedback would be highly appreciated.

Thank you
    02-13-2015 02:29 PM
    I had a Samsung Note 3 earlier in the year and had a Ballistic case on it. I tripped, the phone fell and well that's the end of that story. I am now getting the Note 4 and am highly conscious about what phone case to get for this one (besides an armored truck). Right now I am using an iPhone that has an Otterbox. Love the box, just not the price. Want great protection but not cheap protection (looks I mean). Any feedback would be highly appreciated.

Thank you
    To be honest, a good quality case is going to cost some money. Otterbox and Spigen offer good options for the Note 4. Take a look at the Spigen cases and see what you think. If I recall, those are pretty reasonable and have a good look and form factor.
    02-13-2015 03:53 PM
    Listen to your iPhone. It takes a lot to break a Note 4 in an Otterbox Defender. (Wouldn't it have been cheaper to have spent the $50 for one for the Note 3?) Until Otterbox comes out with a waterproof case or Lifeproof comes out with a case as strong as the Defender, I'll stick with Defender cases. (And a couple of ziplock bags if the phone is likely to get wet when I go out.)
    02-13-2015 03:57 PM