Hi, since updating to android earlier in the week, my Nexus 10 is not working properly. I am totally useless at this techy stuff and don't know what to do. There is an icon at the top of the screen that looks like the tablet with 2 lines either side, the outside one being smaller than the inner one. It's not the rotate symbol. I don't know what it is. Also, If I type in a search word in the google bar, the microphone turns into the spinning circle for a couple of seconds, and then turns into the microphone again and won't come up with any search options. Any help will be much appreciated.
    02-13-2015 03:04 PM
    Hi, since updating to android earlier in the week, my Nexus 10 is not working properly. I am totally useless at this techy stuff and don't know what to do. There is an icon at the top of the screen that looks like the tablet with 2 lines either side, the outside one being smaller than the inner one. It's not the rotate symbol. I don't know what it is. Also, If I type in a search word in the google bar, the microphone turns into the spinning circle for a couple of seconds, and then turns into the microphone again and won't come up with any search options. Any help will be much appreciated.
    Take a look at the information on this page to troubleshoot the issues you are having: http://www.androidcentral.com/androi...-able-fix-them

Clearing cache should help. Worst case scenario is a factory reset.
    02-13-2015 03:42 PM