I take full 16MB resolution photos with my Note 4, but when I upload them to Facebook, they are small in size. If I load the photos off the phonr to my PC and upload them from there, they are full-size and perfect. Any ideas?
    02-13-2015 03:32 PM
    I take full 16MB resolution photos with my Note 4, but when I upload them to Facebook, they are small in size. If I load the photos off the phonr to my PC and upload them from there, they are full-size and perfect. Any ideas?
    The photos are probably being compressed because you are on Mobile. Go through the Facebook settings and see if there's anything for photo compression on Mobile and disable it. Alternatively, you should be able to use the photo gallery to view the photo and share to Facebook from there without going into the Facebook app and keep the original size.
    02-13-2015 03:36 PM
    This can't be the case. I visited this thread because I'm having a similar issue, but I'm not uploading images from my mobile device. They're high resolution images from my MacBook Pro. They all end up small in size on Facebook. This didn't happen not long ago, it only began recently. I'm assuming it's a Facebook issue, in general?
    09-05-2015 05:37 AM