My phone will be fully charged and if I am playing a game or viewing a picture it just shuts down and restarts. After booting back up it will do it again. This continues to happen until I plug it in. It used to happen when the battery was low. Lately, however it happens almost immediately after charging.
    02-13-2015 07:45 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! It might be a failing battery. Has the battery been draining quickly lately?

It could also be some app you installed that is making the system unstable. Try booting into Safe Mode, which prevents all 3rd party apps from opening. From a powered on state, press and hold Power until you see the Power Off menu. Then press and hold the Power Off selection until you see the Safe Mode prompt. Tap OK. If the problem goes away in Safe Mode, then you know that something you installed is the culprit--the challenge then is to figure out which app. You may have to uninstall apps one by one. If, on the other hand, the problem remains in Safe Mode, then the issue lies with either the hardware or the system.
    02-14-2015 12:28 AM
    I had that problem also, I bought a New Battery and it solved the problem.
    05-14-2015 10:37 AM