Dear Android-Google-Thing,

Smartphones exist to make our every-day life easier. In the old Android-Version 4...... you could switch between 3 sound-options with only one tap of your finger. Nice, easy, practical and quick.

With your Update to Android 5.0 this button disappeared or was at least reduced to nothing. Now it is not possible to silence your phone anymore - the vibration stays on. Always.
    I am not too stupid to figure out your new disrupt-system and set priorities but the thing is: it takes ages. And even after that my alarm probably won't get through because I didn't spot a tiny undersecrtion of an option. The point is, I don't want to need to bother.

I know this is not really the place for this complaint but there doesn't seem to be one at all. So I figured here works as bad as everywhere else.

Dear Android, fix it. I liked you even knowing of your stalker- and "I want to know it all"-characteristics but now IOS seems more attractiv by every disruptive vibration on your part.

By the way, if you find typos or other mistakes, keep them. I'm not a native speaker.

To finally ask a real question, does anyone by chance happen to know the correct place for a complaint like this?
    02-14-2015 09:41 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Give Google a call--here's the number for customer service: (650) 253-0000

Rumor has it that the mute function will return with 5.1, which is supposedly around the corner. I think Google heard everyone's complaints.
    02-15-2015 02:00 AM