So im still trying to find this list of all the apps available for ANDROID- I don't want to down load anything onto my new PC got enough problems with microsoft without loading junk files or programs i don't need.
    ALL I WANT IS A LIST OF THE APPS AVAILABLE...or is this like bada...all hype?

apps as in applications not bouncing ball games,

ie real time google map when i use the phone so i can see where i am even at night, or driving ( hands free ) or on a train..Target scoring, antenna design software ( 4nec2) health monitor, film viewer for you tube, sensible music aids, like a proper sound studio not just a four drum beat rubbish. wifi monitor, ham radio logger, cw and rtty decoder, good gps maps with updates, software that will run a windows lightweight program like chairgun pro, You know the sort of things...usefull things worth spending money on a half decent phone for...

cos my old IMATE pda's can...
    I can send and receive and decode morse, telex, mfsk, throb, feldhell, oliva, contestia etc has a water fall viewer adjustable band pass....sorry probably too technical for most, but suffice to say my simple old PDA's can...bada can't, and i suspect neither can android....where are the apps ?? surely some one can post a link to a viewable list of the app's available for android, or am i wasting my time...even trying..
    I refuse to buy another product ever from samsung...the least they could have done was to offer a free download of an alternative operating system when they abandoned bada... but no so strike one buyer.!!! im still not convinced Android is the alternative...
    02-14-2015 04:33 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Sorry, but I'm not sure I understand your question. Android apps are found in the Google Play Store, as well as other app sources like Amazon Appstore, GetJar, and SlideMe. You can search for apps you're interested in either from within those app stores, or by doing a Google search on your computer.
    02-15-2015 01:36 AM
    Not sure if this will be what you want, but you might try this link:

http://www.appbrain.com/stats/androi...app-categories

You can tap on the categories shown, and the apps will display.

Posted via the Android Central App on my bodaciously awesome Note 4!
    belodion likes this.
    02-15-2015 08:15 AM