I used to have a Nokia Lumia which windows had put their zune media player on. I downloaded the zune media player into my PC and added music and videos to it. I currently no longer have the phone but gave it to my gf instead not long after I got my droid maxx. But I have kept the zune downloaded onto my PC where it still is to this day. So if their is anyone who can hlp me with my question I would sincerely appreciate or tell me what it is I can do to be able to do it. Bcuz I wanna be able to watch my zune videos from my Droid Maxx and not my PC all the time
    02-14-2015 09:27 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! The Zune software will not be directly compatible with Android devices. What file format are the videos in? If they're in a format that the Droid Maxx can play, then all you have to do is connect the phone to your computer via USB and use Windows Explorer to copy the video file to the phone's Internal Storage (there should be a Movies folder already). Then use either the stock Video player, or install a good 3rd party video player like MX Player.
    02-15-2015 01:12 AM