My verizon 4G LTE will not turn on or charge. What should I do?

A

AC Question

My phone was working fine and then last night it would not charge. I tried the same charger and outlet for another device and that device charged fine. I took the battery out and then put it back in. I pressed on the o/of switch and I did get a buzz sound and the red light flashed a few times but the phone still wouldn't charge. I left the charger attacked to it last night but this morning it was not charged and still would not turn on.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Seemingly unrelated question. Have you left the phone out in the cold long enough for the whole phone to get cold to the core, then brought it into a nice warm, humid house or office? If so, it's probably water damaged from the condensation. Buzzing and flashing are signs of water damage.

If not, something in the phone might have gone bad. If it's under warranty, it will be covered (unless it's water damaged). If not, you have to get an estimate, thn decide whether it pays to fix it. ("Verizon 4G LTE" covers a wide range of phones and a wide range of prices. Paying $150 to repair a $130 phone is ridiculous. For a $700 phone, it pays.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance