How can I unlock my Samsung Galaxy S4 from AT&T to go over to T-Mobile?

A

AC Question

converting to tmoblie from att with samsung galaxy s4

OK here is the thing i bought samsung galaxy s4 from att 11 mons ago paid for phone and activation all in cash had service with them for 9 mons and got tired of not being able to have a phone where i live ... att dont have those towers they were supossed to but then told me they wasnt so i i heard of unlock my device to use it tmobile from att.....so i requested the unlock carrier code and waited two days and they said my phone didnt match thier records for an unlocking code because it was sold to the att store they said by trac phone so.....i called tracphone and they said my device dont have the capability to be carrier unlocked ....so i didnt wanna give up so i went to one of those unlocking codes websites they sent me a refund and said they couldnt find a code....so i tried the *#9090# and all thoses other debugging screens but what was on the screen is not the menu options i have .....so i have a active sim from t mobile and i am stuck ...please help me i have been working on this for weeks now!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173