Hi,
    The other day I let my phone charge down as normal and it turned off, plugged it into the charger and left it for a while before trying to turn it on. When I tried nothing happened wouldn't turn on. So left it overnight (all the while it has a flashing orange light and the battery charging sign on the screen) tried to turn it on the next day and nothing, tried hardware reset and nothing. Really not sure what is wrong with it can anyone help?
    02-15-2015 04:18 PM
    Discharging the battery until the phone turns off is bad practice. It will shorten the life of the battery. It's best to recharge while 40-50% of charge remains. Read this by Rukbat:
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...tery-shot.html

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-15-2015 04:26 PM
    And if you discharge a lithium battery enough (down under 1% somewhere), it's supposed to disconnect the battery inside the case from the terminals on the outside, because charging a fully charged lithium battery could cause a pretty large (and fatal, chemically) explosion. Once that happens, you find a proper battery disposal bin (Best Buy, Lowes, somewhere - lithium is hazardous waste) and get a new battery. The "fuse" is resettable - but the equipment to do it costs more than a Note 4 at full retail (a LOT more).
    02-15-2015 05:14 PM