Why has my Galaxy S5 started sending duplicate text messages (up to 10 to 12 times)?

A

AC Question

Galaxy s5 started sending duplicate text messages. Up to 10 to 12 times

My phone at the top left corner shows AT&T, but after 5 seconds or so it disappears.
Today the logo stayed on most of the morning then vanished. When I text the message it just set there then after 45 seconds or so it replies to me that message failed even though the recipient got 10 or more copies of the same message. I called AT&T and they have a trouble ticket issued due this Wednesday. I saw another Galaxy user do the same thing

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Galaxy s5 started sending duplicate text messages. Up to 10 to 12 times

My phone at the top left corner shows AT&T, but after 5 seconds or so it disappears.
Today the logo stayed on most of the morning then vanished. When I text the message it just set there then after 45 seconds or so it replies to me that message failed even though the recipient got 10 or more copies of the same message. I called AT&T and they have a trouble ticket issued due this Wednesday. I saw another Galaxy user do the same thing
It could be a network related issue. Let us know what AT&T says about this and if there is a fix for you.