How do I get a Security Notice to stop displaying on my AT&T Galaxy S4 on Straight Talk?

A

AC Question

AT&T Galaxy S4 on Straight Talk: Security Notice

I have an unlocked 16 GB Samsung Galaxy S 4 (AT&T) [SGH-I337], using a Straight Talk micro-SIM card. I've updated the APN, and everything (phone/text/MMS/web) work just fine. However - a Security Notice continues to pop up, with the message that "unauthorized actions have been detected." What do I need to do to get this message to stop displaying? When I open the message for more info, is states that I need to restart. I do, and then the same thing will happen a few minutes later.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: AT&T Galaxy S4 on Straight Talk: Security Notice

I have an unlocked 16 GB Samsung Galaxy S 4 (AT&T) [SGH-I337], using a Straight Talk micro-SIM card. I've updated the APN, and everything (phone/text/MMS/web) work just fine. However - a Security Notice continues to pop up, with the message that "unauthorized actions have been detected." What do I need to do to get this message to stop displaying? When I open the message for more info, is states that I need to restart. I do, and then the same thing will happen a few minutes later.
Have you factory reseted the device before connecting to Straight Talk? I don't think it's required, but may fix this issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo