I have an unlocked 16 GB Samsung Galaxy S 4 (AT&T) [SGH-I337], using a Straight Talk micro-SIM card. I've updated the APN, and everything (phone/text/MMS/web) work just fine. However - a Security Notice continues to pop up, with the message that "unauthorized actions have been detected." What do I need to do to get this message to stop displaying? When I open the message for more info, is states that I need to restart. I do, and then the same thing will happen a few minutes later.
    02-16-2015 11:39 AM
    I have an unlocked 16 GB Samsung Galaxy S 4 (AT&T) [SGH-I337], using a Straight Talk micro-SIM card. I've updated the APN, and everything (phone/text/MMS/web) work just fine. However - a Security Notice continues to pop up, with the message that "unauthorized actions have been detected." What do I need to do to get this message to stop displaying? When I open the message for more info, is states that I need to restart. I do, and then the same thing will happen a few minutes later.
    Have you factory reseted the device before connecting to Straight Talk? I don't think it's required, but may fix this issue.
    02-16-2015 08:03 PM