Hi,

I got my S4 two months ago, and when i first got it (brand new) it was on android Jelly Bean, It had a software update that i proceeded with, and everything worked fine, a few hours later s4 has started rebooting and it was constant. I thought it was something minor, but it wasn't, it would often even reboot and not turn on for several hours, I didn't think i could do anything about it until now because it gets more and more frustrating every time, i remember doing a factory reset straight after the phone had its software updated, but still no difference, Lately the phone has been losing signal and i asked a phone shop why, They showed me that my phone has deleted its IMEI number and it says ' null / null'. This is very annoying as my parents sometimes need to call me urgently, A new battery has not helped and i cant take it anymore, Im sending it off to samsung soon but they said it may take a month or so. I need to know if i can fix this as i cant last a month without my phone, It sometimes shows signs of signal if you restart it or pull the battery, But would then lose signal again, Please help,

Thanks,
    02-16-2015 01:33 PM
    This might possibly help:
    Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 Repair IMEI "NULL/NULL"

Also, are you sure your SIM is good?....Though you'd still want to fix the null-IMEI problem.

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-16-2015 01:52 PM