Storage space running out keeps popping up on my phone. I have 6 small apps and have deleted a lot of other apps and photos to clear space up. I also cleared the cache like I was told to by multiple people but it still pops up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please tone down answers for my as I'm not really tech savvy.
    02-16-2015 02:21 PM
    Hello.

First this phone doesn't come with a whole lot of internal storage space. From my research it shows only 4GB of actual onboard storage space running with 1 GB of RAM dedicated to the OS to use. By the time Android is loaded into the device with the common apps your not left with much at all. However this device does support SD CARDs so you may want to look into purchasing and using one of those and if the options are available install apps and make your sdcard your default for pictures, video, etc to keep what little internal phone memory you have.

As for installing apps to SDCARD, you will need to go into Settings/Apps/Manage Apps. Pull up any apps you have downloaded and installed and see if there is an option to "MOVE TO SDCARD" or " INSTALL TO SDCARD ".
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    02-16-2015 03:11 PM
    As Paul said moving media files to an external card is the best option. You can also try to delete as much sms as you can. After a while they take a lot of space.

Go to settings - storage and see what's taking your space. If your OS version has the option tap on MISC, and check if something is bigger than it should be. Some of the names in there can be a bit cryptic, so tell us before deleting anything that your phone really needs.
    Golfdriver97 and Paul627g like this.
    02-16-2015 03:51 PM