Updates

randun

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
This might be a Tapatalk problem as I keep getting notified of new updates yet the date of the last message in Notifications is 02-10-2015

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 (SGH-I337) using Tapatalk Pro

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I have a similar problem. Taptalk won't notify me when people reply to my forum posts. I have checked the settings and they look fine. Maybe Tapatalk is experiencing some issues?

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Where did you find the support contact within the app?

I went on the Google Play store, searched for Tapatalk, selected it, and scrolled down the page to their support email. Developers put the support email for their apps at the bottom of their app's Google Play page. It is extremely convenient.

randun

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I went on the Google Play store, searched for Tapatalk, selected it, and scrolled down the page to their support email. Developers put the support email for their apps at the bottom of their app's Google Play page. It is extremely convenient.

Got it but the majority of my apps have support functions built in, or at least a web link.

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I chatted with them via Twitter DM (they didn't answer my email but reached out to me on Twitter when I tweeted them). Here is what they said.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-18-18-58-51.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-18-18-58-51.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 12

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Tried sign in biz & got nowhere. How were you able to DM them?

I tweeted about them not answering my email that I sent a few days ago. A couple of hours later they DM'ed me and asked what I needed assistance with.

Edit: Also, they're advice did not work. I still do not get notifications when people reply to my posts.

randun

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting nowhere with these people. Another user in online community same problem. Finally heard back on Twitter & they can't duplicate on their end. Of course not! :)

randun

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
It did not resolve my issue. Did you get a solution to the problem yet?
No. I've sent them a screenshot per request though I have no idea what that's going to do. There are 3 users that I know of that have the exact same issue; you, me, & a community member. Maybe this should be brought to the attention of the Administrator here to see if they can help. It's definitely a linking issue with their forum & Tapatalk.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
No. I've sent them a screenshot per request though I have no idea what that's going to do. There are 3 users that I know of that have the exact same issue; you, me, & a community member. Maybe this should be brought to the attention of the Administrator here to see if they can help. It's definitely a linking issue with their forum & Tapatalk.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

That's a good idea. Maybe it isn't Tapatalk that is at fault.