Updates

randun

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
This might be a Tapatalk problem as I keep getting notified of new updates yet the date of the last message in Notifications is 02-10-2015

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 (SGH-I337) using Tapatalk Pro

randun

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Have no idea. All I know is it was a collaborative effort. Support didn't contact me to see if my problem was resolved. That just reiterates how poor their support is. Another example is that I've used the Pro version for a year now only to find out that it no longer exists! I don't like the current version at all. The Pro version was much more intuitive.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Have no idea. All I know is it was a collaborative effort. Support didn't contact me to see if my problem was resolved. That just reiterates how poor their support is. Another example is that I've used the Pro version for a year now only to find out that it no longer exists! I don't like the current version at all. The Pro version was much more intuitive.

I agree. I liked the old interface better. The current interface is far from user-friendly.

randun

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I agree. I liked the old interface better. The current interface is far from user-friendly.
I complained. They asked me to stick with it a little longer as they are going to be adding new features, etc. I would switch back but for some reason, my app backup tool didn't keep the Pro version.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze