This past weekend (valentines day) I went skiing. My family stayed in a condo in the mountains. I remember that I lost my phone and then found it in the blankets of the bed. When I tried to turn it on by pressing the power button, only the two lights at the bottom and the top charging light worked. Otherwise, the screen is black! I still get vibrations from texts and notifications. I've tried baking it for 5 minutes (in case of water damage), taking out the battery, turning the phone on and off, and even hitting the phone to see if anything is loose. When I first hit it, the screen had a little response; I was able to see the battery charging symbol but it was "deformed" (the screen still wasn't fully working). But now, the screen is completely unresponsive. When I shake it, I can kind of hear a little movement inside the phone. How can I fix it? Anyone, help!?

I don't know if it'll help, but I'm using sprint.
    02-17-2015 09:51 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! It sounds like the screen has failed. Do you recall any water or snow exposure to the phone? Baking the phone is probably not advisable--in the future, refer to this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...e-got-wet.html
    02-19-2015 02:01 AM
    No, it stopped working when it was in the house, I never take it out when I go in the snow. I have dropped it several times before, though. I even have a few screen cracks.
    02-19-2015 09:15 PM
    If you found it in the bed, I wonder if someone might have sat on it. The additional trauma might have been the last straw for the screen.
    02-19-2015 10:00 PM
    Is there any way I can fix it?
    02-20-2015 02:20 PM
    Unless you're willing to open the phone up by yourself, buy a replacement screen online, and do the repair on your own, I'd suggest bringing it to a repair shop. If you're not highly skilled at repairing hi tech equipment, I wouldn't try it, unless you want to risk messing the phone up even more.
    02-20-2015 04:22 PM
    Ok. Would I still be able to get all my saved pictures, apps, and other stuff from the phone? I'm buying a new one soon anyway.
    02-21-2015 10:01 PM
    That can be tricky. If the phone itself is still functioning normally, and it's only the screen that is faulty, then replacing the screen should give you access to all of the information. Otherwise, you'd have to try this method: A quick guide to accessing a locked phone with a cracked screen
    02-21-2015 10:39 PM