On Swiftkey I downloaded a foreign language, but can't find the characters needed. Where can they be?

A

AC Question

Swiftkey: I downloaded a foreign language, but can't find the characters needed

I finally, after lots of searching, found out how to switch between my two languages (English and Norwegian) using the space bar. BUT, the characters unique to Norwegian are still not on the keyboard when I switch to Norwegian! How can I type in this language when the characters are not available? I really cannot find them anywhere. Help, please?
(FYI, I used to have Swiftkey a month or two back, and it worked just fine, but I uninstalled it. I installed it again now and it doesn't work like it used to.)

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: Swiftkey: I downloaded a foreign language, but can't find the characters needed

With SwiftKey you have to select first the language and then the keyboard. For the language you don't need to switch if you use more than one. For the keyboard layout you switch with the space bar.

So, first download the language and after that tap on the little keyboard icon and select the layout. For Norwegian I think it should be querty(norsk) or something like that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49