I had a Nexus 5, and when Android 5 came out I upgraded. After upgrading, all the apps appeared to work fine. I recently exchanged the Nexus 5 for a Nexus 6, and installed the same apps I had on Nexus 5 running Android 5. Most of the apps installed on the Nexus 6 work fine... however there are a few apps that appear to start up, and then they just crash. When clicking on the square button to show what apps are running, the crashed app appears there. Trying to relaunch from there, or from Apps folder, the app will continue to crash.

So the apps worked fine on a device upgraded to Android 5, but not on a Nexus 6.
    02-17-2015 03:11 PM
    The "square button" doesn't necessarily show apps running in your phone. In lollipop it's called "overview" and it's just a list showing the apps that you opened. Kind of a history of recent apps. So if an app crashed It's going to keep crashing.

Tell us the apps that you're having problems with.
    02-17-2015 04:25 PM
    Lake Count News-Sun, Power of 2! (by ThinkCube Inc.) are a couple I have found to have issues with running on Nexus 6.
    I had other apps that were doing the same, can't remember which ones as I deleted them.

My wife has a Nexus 6 also and has the same problem with these apps.
    02-18-2015 09:40 AM
    Lake Count News-Sun, Power of 2! (by ThinkCube Inc.) are a couple I have found to have issues with running on Nexus 6.
    I had other apps that were doing the same, can't remember which ones as I deleted them.

My wife has a Nexus 6 also and has the same problem with these apps.
    I just did a quick search on the Play Store. Power of 2 was last updated on April 2014, so it doesn't look ready for Lollipop. You can confirm this on the reviews, with some people reporting the same crashes as you have. It must be the same with the other apps.
    02-19-2015 02:24 PM
    Thanks... I just thought it was weird that the apps worked fine on the updated Nexus 5, but not on Nexus 6. Not sure if there would be a difference between the update version of Lollipop vs. installed version.
    02-23-2015 09:22 AM