how can i fix my Huawei y530

A

AC Question

Hy!!! I have a problem with my Huawei Y530, on my screen appears " Unfortunately the UI system has stopped" and "Google keyboard has stopped". i can't use my phone because of those messages. they occur every second. i have entered in the recovery mode: i've done the wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache partition and NOTHING happend!!!! please can you help me by telling me what should i do next. thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. On most Android devices, while powered on, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu appears. Press and hold the Power Off selection until the Safe Mode prompt appears. Tap OK.

If the problem disappears in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem disappears. If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then it's more likely to be a hardware or firmware problem.

georgyana27

Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Nothing happens. i have another huawei y530 and i saw that first you have to disable the Fast boot button from the phone and after that you can turn on the Safe mode but i can't enter there and disable it because of those messages and because the settings icon doesn't work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz