Why isnt my keyboard appearing on my LG Intuition when I try to text, email or search the internet?

A

AC Question

why isnt my keyboard appearing on my LG intuition when i try to text, email or earch the internet??

my keyboard on my LG intuition stopped working. it doesn't even appear anymore, I cant text, search the internet or email. my phone is used for my business I need to be able to send quick emails. I've tried turning off my phone and turning it back on, checking the keyboard settings and restarting my phone still no keyboard. how do I fix this problem without having to restart my phone t factory mode? I have way to many pictures and videos I cant lose of my daughter when she was a new born!!!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: why isnt my keyboard appearing on my LG intuition when i try to text, email or earch the interne

Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. Power the Device Up in Safe Mode LG Intuition | Verizon Wireless

If the problem disappears in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem disappears. If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then it's more likely to be a hardware or firmware problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37