Contacts in Google (gmail) have emails, phone numbers, physical addresses - but when gmail contacts synced with my Note 4, only names and pictures appear. Why?
    02-18-2015 01:57 PM
    Where or what is the origin of the contacts? Another phone, tab, or online...? Is this a new device? Sometimes with new devices the sync process isn't as straight forward as one might think, it's almost as though it does the initial sync in stages. I've seen it take up to 2 days for contacts to fully sync on new devices. The easiest way to see what your contacts should contain is to go online and login to your Gmail account and look at what is being saved for Google contacts. I think even if the contact is linked, so let's say you have the ph# saved as a Google contact, but the address is supplied by FB, and the Email is supplied by Yahoo, even though they are linked on the device only the Google information is backed up. The link only exists on the device. For the other information to exist on Google it must become part of the contact information. I believe...

The only other thing I can think of is to check your contact settings. I thought there was a way to display only contacts that have phone numbers or something. Also check the upper left hand corner under phonebook and see that all of the correct sources are checked.
    02-18-2015 02:42 PM