i have a bush mytablet 8 inch aluminium tablet and sometimes it acts like i have 2 fingers on the touch screen when in fact there is only 1. this is rather annoying as i use my tablet for gaming and social media and sometime a simple "hey how are you" turns into "heurtlai hoeeeee arTTTe yJFOW" and when playing games sometimes it hits the home screen button or the recent apps one :/

i have another issue with it staying connected to free public wifi (i have to keep refreshing the browser every couple of minutes to reconnect)

just wonder if anyone could help with this?
    also i have been into the language and input section of the settings and i have no "text input" option as i thought the screen may have needed calibrating
    02-18-2015 09:25 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! That doesn't sound like a screen calibration issue. If it was due to poor calibration, the keyboard would only give you one wrong letter for each one you type, not multiple ones. It sounds more like a faulty digitizer, or perhaps faulty firmware (which would not be surprising on an off-brand budget device).

Try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. On most Android devices, while powered on, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu appears. Press and hold the Power Off selection until the Safe Mode prompt appears. Tap OK.

If the problem disappears in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem disappears. If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then it's more likely to be a hardware or firmware problem. You could try contacting the manufacturer's support, but this might be minimal or nonexistent. Good luck!
    02-18-2015 10:33 PM