Hey guys, You've probably all seen the normal S3 reboot loop question where either they need to remove a defective power button or put into recovery mode and take it from there.

My S3 which is still in great condition physically, got stuck in a reboot loop days ago, force restarting didn't work, I tried putting it into recovery mode, and as soon as the android logo showed up, it would restart again, I took out my battery and put it back in, and it restarted by itself.

So I thought it must've been a defective power button, so I took the phone apart and removed the power button, then I tried restarting it manually using a power cable, and it restarted got the the Samsung Galaxy logo like always, and restarted, still stuck in a reboot loop.

From here I don't know what to do, Im willing to spend some cash to fix it, let me know guys

Thanks in advance
    02-19-2015 08:53 PM
    Hi, I experienced the same problem with a friend's gs3. We solved it removing the battery, for some minutes, then after installed it again I put in charging for 10 minutes and I tried to put in debug mode I. E. Power home volume down, without success but after all we tried to normally reboot and it worked. That is what we performed, why I don't know, I hope could help you
    Bye
    Gbox
    02-20-2015 04:11 PM