How do I set different ringtones for reminder in calender events for my Android mobile?

A

AC Question

how to set different ringtones for reminder in calender event for android mobile

my android phone is samsung galxy s 6201

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: how to set different ringtones for reminder in calender event for android mobile

Welcome to Android Central! Are you trying to make individual events have different notification tones from each other, or are you just trying to make all calendar notifications have a different tone than the system notification tone?

I'm not sure if the Samsung Calendar app is different, but on Google Calendar, swipe in from the left, tap Settings, then General Settings, and adjust the tone under Notifications.

PrinceCorwin

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: how to set different ringtones for reminder in calender event for android mobile

Welcome to Android Central! Are you trying to make individual events have different notification tones from each other, or are you just trying to make all calendar notifications have a different tone than the system notification tone?

I'm not sure if the Samsung Calendar app is different, but on Google Calendar, swipe in from the left, tap Settings, then General Settings, and adjust the tone under Notifications.
I'm trying to make different events have different ringtones. I use business calendar but I can't find a way to change ringtones for individual events. The app just uses whatever sound I've chosen in phone settings for calendar events(galaxy S6)

AdriHu

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I am trying to make individual events have different notification tones from each other. Just as you can give each event a different color, it would be nice to give each event a different notification tone (for instance: important events get a more obvious/louder notification tone). This would be so convenient.

Does anybody know a way to do this?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan