my android phone is samsung galxy s 6201
    02-20-2015 03:10 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you trying to make individual events have different notification tones from each other, or are you just trying to make all calendar notifications have a different tone than the system notification tone?

I'm not sure if the Samsung Calendar app is different, but on Google Calendar, swipe in from the left, tap Settings, then General Settings, and adjust the tone under Notifications.
    02-20-2015 11:18 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you trying to make individual events have different notification tones from each other, or are you just trying to make all calendar notifications have a different tone than the system notification tone?

I'm not sure if the Samsung Calendar app is different, but on Google Calendar, swipe in from the left, tap Settings, then General Settings, and adjust the tone under Notifications.
    I'm trying to make different events have different ringtones. I use business calendar but I can't find a way to change ringtones for individual events. The app just uses whatever sound I've chosen in phone settings for calendar events(galaxy S6)
    09-06-2015 10:33 AM
    Did you ever find a solution for this? I have been searching, too.
    12-24-2015 10:53 AM
    I am trying to make individual events have different notification tones from each other. Just as you can give each event a different color, it would be nice to give each event a different notification tone (for instance: important events get a more obvious/louder notification tone). This would be so convenient.

Does anybody know a way to do this?
    03-02-2016 09:20 AM
    If you're willing to do some extra work, you could use an app like Tasker to play a separate ringtone based on the event title. It's extra work, and more of an expert system.
    03-23-2016 03:50 PM
    I think there is no such option. You have to download a separate app for this.
    04-05-2016 02:15 AM