Hi all,

I have a Concorde 6500+ with android 4.4, it is unrooted. The Phone perfectly fnds my location but if i want to use navigation software (google maps, osmand, nokia here etc.) it can lock on my position and regularly update it therefore the navigation software is not working properly. GPS Status looking for satellite but can't find any, and I have already updated A-GPS data. I also changed settings to accurate.

Do you have any idea what should i do? Is there any other software or anything can help me?
    02-20-2015 09:56 AM
    Welcome to the forums. I would guess a software issue. For whatever reason, the GPS can't communicate with any app. As for how to fix it, there may not be a way.
    02-20-2015 10:05 AM
    If GPS Status & Toolbox doesn't show a lock on any satellite, there are a few possibilities.

The local electrical noise level can be so high that the receiver can't pick up any signals. (For instance, it won't work within a foot or two of a running microwave oven.)

The connection between the GPS antenna and the GPS receiver may be bad. It's usually a blade spring, leaning on the antenna. If it's not bent right, it may not be pressing hard enough to be making a good connection.

The receiver may be bad.

If you turn GPS off in Location services, you'll still get an approximate location in most navigation apps.
    02-22-2015 09:24 PM