i turn off my phone and when i turn it back on, the lights worked but the screen was black(the screen is not cracked). Now the lights wont work and the screen is black. When i turn on the phone, the blue light shows and after that nothing. I could still hear and it charges, it's just the lights, the screen is black (can't answer calls or anything). I have dropped my phone various times before, but i didnt dropped it when it stopped working. later on, it turned on, but i have to have the light all the way up to see anything(everything looks like a light color almost fading) if i have the light down, the screen is dark blue almost black. The touch screen works but the menu and back key dont work. i dont what it could be
    02-20-2015 01:20 PM
    Welcome to the forums.☺

That sounds like a hardware fault to me. You could try a Factory Reset but I doubt it would do any good, to say nothing of the inconvenience of that procedure. I think you'd do best to take it to a qualified repairer for diagnosis of the likely fault.

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-20-2015 05:18 PM
    When you drop the phone, the motherboard can develop tiny cracks. They can spread slowly, until one critical part breaks, then the phone stops working - weeks after you dropped it.

As Belodion said - time for a trip to a repair shop.
    02-20-2015 05:59 PM