How do I get the clock/time back on my lock screen?

A

AC Question

My baby had my phone for a minute and somehow changed it. I have searched it and seen people say to go to the "clocks and shortcuts" option under the "lock screen" setting but I do not have that as an option. Please help. That's what I usedto check the time all the time. Thank you

content://media/external/file/26458

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Hello. Welcome to Android Central.

You want to slide a widget back to your main homescreen.
If you tap on the Apps icon in the right (usually, or centre) of the bottom dock it takes you to your app 'drawer' or apps icon screens. There will be a tab high up to switch to widgets screens, all alphabetical.

You either want a choice of clock icons, that you may be able to re-size (you'll see the one you had) - or perhaps you had a weather widget with date and time. If you have the AccuWeather app, it's widget is called Weather, so under W.

Hold a widget and slide left or right where homescreens appear.

Your little darling probably swiped the widget up which would remove it from a homescreen. Sorry about the baby steps.

Saurabh51812490

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
Hi ,
somebody remove the clock/time and weather option from the homescreen of my phone .. ant there is no widget option in samsung galaxy j5 . Suggest me how i get my weather and clock option back on my home screen . i am finding the clock and weather option on my home screen after unlock the phone . :(

Regards,
Saurabh

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi ,
somebody remove the clock/time and weather option from the homescreen of my phone .. ant there is no widget option in samsung galaxy j5 . Suggest me how i get my weather and clock option back on my home screen . i am finding the clock and weather option on my home screen after unlock the phone . :(

Regards,
Saurabh

Hello. Welcome to Android Central.

The Samsung J5 was released with Android Lollipop 5.0 which changed widget access on Samsungs.

So you should be able to access your widgets (including weather and time) by long pressing on a blank area of a Homescreen and selecting Widgets from the options.

Sky deep singh

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
Ur r very helpfull i spend 2 hours to find weather in andriod lolipop bt couldnot find bt due to ur blog i found

There must be video of all new mobiles features so people can do anything with there mobiles mostly people use their mobile function only60%buz they didnot know how they can use a perticular punction so plzzzzz sir make video or text so people can use their mobile more thanx sky byee

Tamer Ghoubar

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Hi how are you.please help me my phone is J7 prime and i need to see the weather on lock screen i put the weather on home screen but on lock screen i dont see the weather .what i can to do to resolve this problem ?
Thank's

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12