can I do this?
    02-21-2015 08:16 PM
    Sure, but why? It's safer to download from a reputable market directly to your phone.

Once downloaded to you computer, plug the device in with a USB cable and copy the desired apk to the mounted drive. Use a file browser to locate and launch the file to install.

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-21-2015 08:25 PM
    If you go to Google Play on your laptop and "Install" an app, it'll install to your tablet, if you prefer using your laptop. (I only started using the Play Store app recently - I used the website, with a computer, for a few years.)

If you download an apk file, you can copy it to the tablet and install it. But as bespinct said, it's a lot safer to download from the Play Store or Amazon Appstore. If neither one of them has the app, you probably don't want it on your tablet.
    02-22-2015 11:58 PM
    Yes you can do this, you have to just open play store on laptop then log-in with your that Google account, which is associated with your tablet play store. After that you have to just need install any application from browser of your laptop and it will be install on tablet.

And the second thing - There are many websites and blog, Where you can find the apk file of application what you want so just download from there and transfer in Tab.

Thanks !!
    02-23-2015 12:28 AM
    Yes, you can. But if you are developer, you need to wait around one more hour after your app appear in Google Play Store. I don't know why, but that happens with me.
    03-01-2015 09:46 AM