Why can't I print emails from outlook?

A

AC Question

I've just bought a Samsung galaxy notepro. I can print from emails via the Gmail account and also attachments from hancom but when I open up outlook via chrome it isn't allowing easy access to attachments and it won't print emails. It must be settings but I'm not experienced and don't know where to look

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Outlook is a Windows email program, not an email server - and you can't be running Outlook on an Android device. (And you can't connect an Android email app to "Outlook" - there's no such email service). So ...

Add the email account to your Android email app (Email, GMail, whichever one you use for your Google email account). Install Cloud Print and set it up for your printer. Then you can share an email with Cloud Print and it'll print to the printer.

PocketRocketDesign

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I'm having the same problem.
I'm not sure what the previous person was on about. I have the entire Microsoft suite of office 365 installed on my Samsung s6. All working perfectly well apart from the fact that you don't get the print option in outlook. Anybody got any ideas?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech