Facebook calendar and gallery help.

Kane89

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi, just noticed days ago that my Facebook calendar and gallery won't sync. Says it'll be back shortly. I've never had this problem before. I'm running a sprint galaxy note 4. Don't wanna call sprint because they'll say hard reset right of the bat just so they don't have to be bothered with customers. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Devil Dog

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I saw another post recently discussing problems with syncing Facebook photos with the Gallery. I wonder if it's a Facebook server issue. What happens if you remove the Facebook account from the phone, then add it back again? Or uninstall the Facebook app, then reinstall it and log back in?

mary3creeks

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
I had an old email on facebook and my granddaughter deleted it. Now I am totally lost because I have 15 numbers On my settings page. Sync error under accounts and at the bottom it says sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly. Is there a facebook help place to get help? On my tablet I only have fb but on my mobile I have fb and fb apps darn I can't look. The apps I use with fb. One really bad thing that I'm bothered with is my contacts. There will be times I have no phone numbers and then all these ppl in my contacts that I don't know. I wish I could figure how to stop my contacts from being bothered. So how many is that. I need to figure out how to put email on then contacts oh and sync. There is so much. I believe my granddaughter deleted fb cause I lost my friends. I am about to see what I have left. Any help out there. Who can I contact to get help but I know yall will have some help

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad