Hi there! I have a ZTE v793 (Telcel T20).

I used to have apps already installed in my cellphone (since new), which I didn't want. I managed to root temporarily my phone to get rid of some of them.
    Now my problem is that I'm suffering for lack of memory. From one moment to another, there's an alert asking me to delete apps, while Google Play Services is consuming more resources (the more space/memory i have, the more it occupies).

Anyway, to have more memory available (currently I can't watch a video in youtube, get PlayStore running... nothing!) I've read it is recommended to reset the phone. Before I attempt to do that, I want to know: are the apps I had before rooting coming back again?

Just in case you need to know, I had some game's trials (Brain Challenge, Men In Black) and Google apps (Play Book, Play Movie, etc.)

Thanks in advance
    02-23-2015 03:46 PM
    If you have under Settings/Backup & Restore, everything turned on to sync to Gmail/Google then most if not all should come back when you reset the device. Occasionally a few don't like to restore and you have to go into your Google Play account via computer and manually select them to download. Any purchased apps will also be available to download again.
    02-23-2015 06:31 PM
    Hi Paul, thank you for your reply. If I change the settings now, would it be enough to prevent them from being installed again?

By the way, is there another way to get more memory or resources? I miss whatsapp so much, and I do not have space for an app to help me clean up the system u_u
    02-23-2015 06:57 PM
    Hi Paul, thank you for your reply. If I change the settings now, would it be enough to prevent them from being installed again?

By the way, is there another way to get more memory or resources? I miss whatsapp so much, and I do not have space for an app to help me clean up the system u_u
    Hey thanks for registering so you can respond and gather more info.

If your wondering about apps coming back that you removed while rooted, say certain bloatware or system apps then not they wouldn't come back if your performing a factory reset from within a custom recovery like TWRP or CWM.

Otherwise best option to keep system resources down is closely monitor things like text messages. That is something commonly overlooked and can load up your device rather quickly if you have a fast growing stockpile of texts.
    02-23-2015 08:13 PM