Samsung [sam sings] galaxy tab 3 lite connected to wifi but no internet

A

AC Question

I buyied it few weeks ago ..i was playing clash of clans yesterday [almost got barbarian king] but suddenly no internet! my email works , play store works i can download apps but all apps say no internet connection. Exept email and play store AND GOOGLE WORKS .my wifi signal is strong but no connection please help as soon as u can. i restarted my tablet , disconnected wifi forget the wifi then retyped password..checked date and time nothing helps pleaes help me! :(

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Email works, so you have internet. Play Store works, so you have internet. Therefore your phone and your router are working. It could be a virus, it could be the DNS server you're using, it could be a lot of things, but it's not something anyone can find by talking to you on a forum. Go to a browser and enter CNN.com - Breaking News, U.S., World, Weather, Entertainment & Video News See if you get to CNN. Then try Breaking News, U.S., World, Weather, Entertainment & Video News - CNN.com If you get to the numeric address, but not the named address, you have a DNS problem. That could be in your phone wifi setting (if you set a static address), in your router (a bad DNS address) or a bad DNS server (your provider's or whichever one you're using).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae