HTC Droid Incredible 2
    2.3.4 android
    Htc skin
    Keeps restarting
    02-23-2015 06:12 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Could be a number of things--conflicting apps, corrupt SD card, glitchy firmware, or failing motherboard.

Try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. From the Verizon support site:

Safe Mode puts your phone in a diagnostic state (returned to default settings) so you can determine if a third-party app is causing your device to freeze/reset / run slow.

1. With the device powered off, press and hold the Power button until the HTC logo appears.
    2. With the HTC Logo on-screen, press and hold the Volume down button.
    3. Release the Volume down key when Safe Mode appears in the lower left.
      This may take up to 30 seconds.

Notes:

• With Safe Mode enabled, test device and app functionality. If the previous issue fails to occur, the cause has been isolated to a third-party app and all recently installed or updated apps should be uninstalled.
    • Power cycle the device to disable Safe Mode, reinstall then test each app, one at a time, to identify which is causing the problem.

Sorry, I can't post the link, because Verizon support links tend to be glitchy when copied to this forum.

If that doesn't help, go to Settings>Storage, unmount the SD card, and remove it, then reboot. See if the reboots keep occurring.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    02-23-2015 10:03 PM
    I think booting can solve your problem. You can try it. if it does not work then there is a problem with software. You need to contact with service center.
    02-23-2015 10:41 PM
    But the device is doing random reboots on its own, so manually rebooting it probably wouldn't add a whole lot.
    02-23-2015 10:53 PM