How can I use my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with T-Mobile without having a contract with them?

A

AC Question

. Samsung Galaxy Note 3

I have a Samsung galaxy Note 3 Model # SM-N900T, from T mobile & its new, I have never activated this Cellphone whit them,(T Mobile) I want to know if there anyway I can use this (T-Mobile - Complete SIM Starter Kit) I don't wan't a contract whit them, I just want to use it & pay as use it or go, Can anyone help me if I'm making the right choice.? thank you

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: . Samsung Galaxy Note 3

I have a Samsung galaxy Note 3 Model # SM-N900T, from T mobile & its new, I have never activated this Cellphone whit them,(T Mobile) I want to know if there anyway I can use this (T-Mobile - Complete SIM Starter Kit) I don't wan't a contract whit them, I just want to use it & pay as use it or go, Can anyone help me if I'm making the right choice.? thank you
Yes, that will work with T-Mobile and their pay as you go plans. Have you contacted them to see what options you have?

Also, if it's unlocked there are more choices to activate the device on another network provider that is pay as you go and not tied to a contract. Straightalk would be one provider to look into.