Ok on my Galaxy S5 I suddenly can no longer just tap to open an save or email a received picture message. Usually I simply click the picture an get a line of icons across the top of it to save Share or trash just like in the gallery now I can't all I get is a blank black back ground pic is very small an in middle all u can do is move it around on the screen no menus appear. For only one senders. My others that come, when u touch them now have three dots in the corner that when touched allow u to save send to other senders. But it's all different since Sunday. I did notice an update occurred but don't know if related. Because this happened after I was deleting old messages an my hand slipped and I don't know exactly what got touched but I was in the conversation with the sender that doesn't work correctly. If anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks
    02-23-2015 11:55 PM
    Same thing happened to me. I had to delete the whole conversation to resolve the issue. Hope that helps.
    03-05-2015 05:47 PM
    Yea that fixed it but I had to screen shot all the pictures that I wanted before I deleted the conversation. Thanks for your reply. I am still puzzled why it was just one conversation out of the 10 or twelve I had going. But deleting it like u said did fix it because after deleting started a new conversation with same person an that picture worked fine.
    03-05-2015 08:55 PM