My phone is a LG G2 and the screen flickers all time and it is really bothering me and I was wondering if they new how to fix it.
    02-24-2015 11:31 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! What do you mean by flicker? Is the brightness just varying, or is the screen actually turning off briefly? If it's turning off briefly and frequently, I would be concerned about a faulty screen or loose connection. Any recent drops or trauma, or water exposure? In any case, you'd probably have to bring it to a repair shop.
    02-24-2015 03:05 PM
    my wifes LG G2 screen started jumping all over the place and now it comes up black and grey dots (lower half of the screen) very hard to press home button as its now in the middle of the screen and flicking up and down, any help would be great thanks.
    07-06-2015 03:27 AM
    Hi,
    I am also facing same issue.. did you find any solution yet ?
    appreciate your response.. thanks
    07-25-2015 03:53 AM
    i dont think there is a repair for this issue , i had it on my last g2 and they just told me that they would send out a new phone ,that was carphone warehouse through a 3rd party phone insurance , now my g2 replacement showed signs of the dreaded flickering the last few weeks then last night
    i installed the lollipop software from the official LG PC SUITE and today the phone has just been unusable due to flickering ( full screen ) then just a grey screen . i am due an upgrade in October and really fancied the G4 but after all the screen problems with the g2 and my friend has the laggy g3
    i am SERIOUSLY thinking of going back to samsung , i had a s2 that was a great phone that just struggled to last a day due to an underpowered battery
    i called into 3 store today and might go for the note 4 as a friend of mine has one and sings its praises continually , the screen looks awesome
    i know it is an older phone and been surpassed by the s6 , but the pen is a great feature , and i will use it on occasions
    i was also informed by the 3 store manager that they are expecting the galaxy note 4 to be PRICE DROPPED before my renewal date so its a win/win
    ADIOS LG AND ONWARDS AND UPWARDS BACK TO SAMSUNG

hope some of this info helps
    Gordon
    08-19-2015 07:37 PM