Hello All,

I have two android smartphones. If I open Google play store using mobile data network its opening fine in both the mobiles. But when I access Google play store via WiFi the problem arises, I will get connection timed out error in both the smartphones. I can access websites, able to get whatsapp update everything using WiFi, but not Google play. I am not getting what is the issue? Please help..

Thank you,
    02-24-2015 11:41 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does that only happen on one particular wi-fi network, like your home network or work?
    02-24-2015 03:03 PM
    Hello,
    I am facing the same issue, Google play works fine on Mobile networks but "Connection timeout" on wifi networks. Kindly help.. I have even done factory reset.
    04-06-2015 12:50 AM
    Hello All,

I have two android smartphones. If I open Google play store using mobile data network its opening fine in both the mobiles. But when I access Google play store via WiFi the problem arises, I will get connection timed out error in both the smartphones. I can access websites, able to get whatsapp update everything using WiFi, but not Google play. I am not getting what is the issue? Please help..

Thank you,
    I have the same problem with my tablet, and phone, and other family members do as well with their tablets at my house when using their tablets. what is the problem and is it an easy fix? I hope so.
    04-14-2015 04:36 AM