Why does my wallpaper fit to the screen rather than scrolling?

A

AC Question

my wallpaper fits to screen rather than scrolling

the wallpaper on my s5 is fitted to my screen rather than scrolling and I am using next launcher and before this it used to just be stretched out over all the screens rather than scrunched up

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: my wallpaper fits to screen rather than scrolling

Check your settings on Next. Some of the launchers are pretty customizable and there may be a setting for this. I will say that it seems most of the newer devices use a wallpaper that doesn't scroll. My last two devices stopped the scrolling wallpaper in favor of one that is stationary and the screens scroll over it. Which makes sense since you are picking a wallpaper to enjoy and look at, why see portions of it only when you scroll to the left or right, always seeing only a small portion and not the entire thing all the time? Imagine if you had 7 panels, that would be one stretched out wallpaper and even though the shift is usually minor you would always be missing some portion of the wallpaper. The better solution would be allowing one to pick between one wallpaper or one wallpaper for each panel. IMO anyways.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781